SterilLitez UV Light Sanitizer, UVC Disinfection Lamp, Remote Control Germicidal Lamp Sterilizer Light Ultraviolet Ozone Disinfection
- With Remote Control: This Ultraviolet Germicidal UV Lamp Features Timer Switch with Remote Control. Plug in the Lamp, Turn on the Switch, Press "ON" button on the remote and choose the timer according to the user manual. Disinfection is Within One Touch!
- HIGH QUALITY & DURABLE :This UV Disinfection Lamp Chassis is Made of High Quality Steel, Very Sturdy and Stylish. Perfect for Long Time Use of Sterilization for Home, Office, School. Hospital and Any Private and Public Areas.
- High Efficiency: UV Disinfection Lamp is More Efficient than Liquid Disinfectant, No Non-Removable Irritating Odor Left After Disinfection, Applicable Up to 400 SF. High Transmission Rate and Better Sterilization Effect. Easy to Store. Safe and Convenient to Use..
- Long Bulb Life And Warranty: The Light Bulb is Made of Quartz Material with 254 nm Wavelength and 5000-8000 Hours of Service Life.Itcould be Used Up to 3 Years. We Offer One Year Manufacturer Warranty, Free Replacements Will be Sent When the Light Bulb Stops Working Within 1 Year.
— Lamp Color: Blue
— Tube material: quartz ultraviolet tube
— Nominal voltage: 110 V.
— Power Rating: 38W
— UV Lamp: 253.7nm Wavelength
— Irradiation area: 40 square meters within
— Working time:15min/30min/60min
— Usage: remote control
Remote Control Included: Yes
Remote Battery Included: NO
Suggested usage time:
1.Small space ( ≤10 square meters）: 15 minutes once, such as kitchen, bathroom, wardrobe.
2.Medium space ( ≤20 square meters）: 30 minutes once, such as closet, dogicken house, toilet, storage room.
3.Larger space ( ≤40 square meters）: 60 minutes once, such as living room, dining room, bedroom.
How To Use:
There are 15/30/60 minutes time selection on the remote control. An alarm will sound about 15 seconds when the switch is turned on, Then The Lamp start work.
* The germicidal lamp should be properly placed to prevent children from touching and operating.
* When the germicidal lamp is turned on, please leave the place of use immediately and keep the environment without any pets and plants.
* Do not look directly at the UV light source. Absorbing too much ultraviolet light can cause skin irritation and conjunctival damage.
* Pay attention to the protection of valuable paintings in the room to prevent oxidation and discoloration due to long-term ultraviolet radiation.
* Do not use germicidal lamps as lighting fixtures. Appropriate disinfection is appreciated. It is not recommended to keep